Thursday, November 29, 2012

boutique!

I'm super excited for the opportunity I have to participate in a local boutique this weekend! I dropped off two big bags full of puppets, ornaments, and hand warmers this evening, and got a sneak peak at some of the amazing items that will be available. If you're in the area, you should definitely go check it out!

Traditions Boutique
445 North 900 East American Fork Utah
November 30 and December 1
10 am to 6 pm

Prepping for the boutique was a little bit crazy... I had piles of felt, stacks of puppets, scraps and threads everywhere, and at one point I think six different pairs of scissors...


Here's a glimpse of the mess and the madness! So many puppets!!

But in the meantime, go check out the boutique! There will be lots of amazing things there!

No comments:

Post a Comment