Friday, November 11, 2011

here we go!


If you ask my parents or sisters, they would tell you that I've spent most of my life "creating" things.  When I was little I had a craft table (aka disaster zone covered in paper, glitter, fabric, etc.)  I've gotten slightly more organized (only slightly!) and a bit more skilled since then. 

I've been thinking about starting a blog and/or etsy shop for a while now, and well, I finally took the plunge.  So here we go!  I've always loved writing, and making things, so (hopefully) this blog will help me do both.  I hope it inspires you with some fun ideas for your own creations!  Which I would love for you to share!

And because a blog post is just not as fun without pictures, I'll start off with a project from a while back - my baby's nursery.  I made all the bedding, the hanging organizer, blankets, etc.





It's Noah's Ark themed, in bright primary colors.  Now I just have to make a teething guard before my little monster chews through crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment